Hours: Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
Salary: Up to £24.00 per hour DOE
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Our client is seeking a Pharmacist to join one of their branches in Cambridge, to start as soon as possible. You will have completed pre-registration training and hold a good range of skills to ensure smooth and efficient service. This pharmacy dispenses approximately 14,000 items per month.
Essential Requirements of the Pharmacist
* GPHC accredited and registered Pharmacist
* Master’s degree in Pharmacy (MPHARM)
* Completed Pre-Registration training
* Good communication Skills as you must be able to listen carefully to what patients say, as well as be able to explain complex and sometimes sensitive information to the general public and other healthcare professionals.
* Ability to work with others in a multidisciplinary team wall as lead with others in a team
Role Responsibilities of the Pharmacist
* Dispensing prescription medicine to the public in accordance with the regulations and contractual obligations
* Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting GP’s orders, detecting therapeutic incompatibles and prescribing errors
* Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, labelling medicines
* Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising interventions
* Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organising and directing technician’s workflow, verifying their preparation and labelling of medicines verifying order entries, charges and inspections
* Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals, counselling patients on drug therapies
* Complies with NHS contractual obligations and GPHC regulations
* Checking the dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled
* Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes
* Counselling and advising the public on the treatments of minor ailments
* Undertaking medicine reviews (MUR’s) and other advance services to help patients
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
Role Specific Competencies of the Pharmacist
* Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
* A methodical approach to work
* An understanding of Business principles
* A professional and confident manner
* A willingness to take on a high level of responsibility
* High level of IT literacy and numeracy.
1st stage – Telephone interview
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Lauren Ward.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions
Confident And Emotionally Stable
Packaging And Labeling