The ideal Pharmacist will have the previous experience working as a Band 8a within a hospital setting.
There is a full-time position available at 8:00 AM to 5:o0 PM from Monday to Friday
This is a temporary three-month contract- likely to be extended to full-time hours.
•Minimum of 1-year Pharmacist experience working within the NHS
•Excellent Communication skills including Verbal, Non-verbal and written
Daily roles include,
•Clinical Pharmacist cover for wards, ICUs and training.
•Reviewing and updating policies and procedures.
•EPMA preparatory work.
•Medicines Management office-based work at West Heath Hospital.
•Procurement management, Patient Safety & Governance Assurance.
•Attending meetings on and off-site.
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
!!!We offer a £150 bonus once you begin registering and start work within 4 weeks!!!
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided