Pharmacist required to work within Hospital Pharmacy on a full time basis
Role due to start ASAP, with likelihood that contract will run for 3 months minimum.
Applicants must be GPhC registered and have a minimum of 12 months recent experience.
Responsibilities of Hospital Pharmacist:
• Dispense medications as prescribed by doctors and prescribing nurses
• Advise clinical staff and patients on drug dosage, side effects, conflicts and correct storage
• Review prescriptions to ensure absolute accuracy at all times
• Work with other clinical staff to plan, monitor and review effectiveness of prescriptions
• Monitor prescription trends to prevent undesirable or harmful interactions or excessive use.
• Maintain stock levels and order pharmaceutical supplies
• Maintain accurate records and inventories at all times
• Great communication skills
• Highly analytical
• Constant attention to detail
• Strong observational skills
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new Pharmacists upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on [Click here to apply]
or via email to [Click here to apply]