About Rowlands Pharmacy
Rowlands Pharmacy are looking to grow their team in Tayport, they are looking for people who will drive to be proactive in providing an array of services in a community pharmacy
Over 450 pharmacies nationwide, Rowlands Pharmacy is the UK's longest established chain of community pharmacies offering expert healthcare on the high street.
This is a company who believe in progression & training so if you are looking for a career rather than just a job then this company is for you.
Opportunities to become an Independent Prescriber
Flexibility is on offer in regards to working pattern & hours
- Maximise profitability by focusing on all service income streams. Support the Pharmacy Manager to control costs and ensure all colleagues operate in line with business requirements and initiatives.
- Engage fully with all local, national and private services in line with the organisations objectives to drive all available income streams.
- Ensure the pharmacy complies with GPhC standards and other relevant guidance in order to provide safe pharmaceutical services where risks are minimised.
- Ensure all colleagues comply with operational guidance, SOPs and company policies.
- Ensure the pharmacy complies with the national NHS and local service contractual requirements and all other legal requirements relevant to the operation of a pharmacy.
- Maximise usage of the company's automated centralised dispensing solutions.
- Ensure all relevant stock control principles and policies are adhered to and pro-actively drive down stock holding to ensure optimised stock levels are maintained.
- Support the Pharmacy Manager to ensure all required actions are completed in a timely fashion and to the required standard.
- Embed exceptional patient and customer service as a core value within the pharmacy and ensure that all colleagues promote this core value with patients, customers and local healthcare professionals to drive business growth.
Overall seeking an individual who embraces change and is able to support an existing team with new and existing business initiatives
- Previous Pharmacy experience which may have been gained during period of study towards professional qualification
- MPharm degree or equivalent Registered Pharmacist with the GPHC Understanding of relevant NHS contractual requirements.
- Understanding of professional regulations relevant to pharmacy operations.
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills Provide an excellent level of customer service and patient care
- Eligibility to work in UK Flexible attitude
- A competitive salary package - Negotiable for the right candidate
- Welcome bonus - At selected stores
- Company Welfare Scheme Pension Scheme
- GPhC fees paid
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Choices-benefits programme
- Long service awards
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (Increase in time with service)
- Nationwide locations allowing you flexibility across your career
Ideal hours and rota: 40 hours per week or part time 24.5 hours (TBC on rota)
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information: PageGroup are Rowlands Pharmacy exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy and all applications, whether internal or external, will be forwarded to them. If you're successful, you will be subject to all or some of our client's standard pre-employment checks.
- Business Requirements
- Contract Management
- Customer Service
- Health Care