Hours: Monday to Friday, 7am to Midnight
Shifts: Usually between 8am - 10pm
Salary: Up to £44,000pa depending on experience + bonus
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Join a global healthcare organisation with leading products in the Nutrition market! Our client is seeking a GPhC Registered Pharmacist to join their team at head office in Runcorn. This vacancy is open to experienced or newly qualified Pharmacists.
* GPhC accredited and registered Pharmacist with clear knowledge and experience of the legal requirements of prescription management in accordance with GPhC guidance.
* Master’s degree in Pharmacy (MPharm).
* Completed Pre-Registration training.
* Previous experience in aseptic compounding and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing is desired.
* Good communication skills as you must be able to listen carefully to what patients say, as well as be able to explain complex and sometimes sensitive information to the general public and other healthcare professionals.
* Ability to work with others in a multidisciplinary team wall as lead with others in a team.
* Work under the supervision of the Lead Pharmacist.
* Perform the duties associated with the ‘responsible pharmacist’ of the licensed pharmacy premises and cover all pharmacist roles and responsibilities in the prescription management functions of the pharmacy services team.
* Dispense and check compounded and non-compounded products.
* Assess stability for parenteral nutrition prescriptions and clinically check prescriptions of all therapies.
* Act as the supervising pharmacist for NVQ 2/dispenser qualification students.
* Be confident in completing required documentation.
Role Specific Competencies
* Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
* A methodical approach to work
* An understanding of Business principles
* A professional and confident manner
* A willingness to take on a high level of responsibility
* High level of IT literacy and numeracy.
2 stage process
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Lauren Ward.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions
- Attention To Detail
- Medical Prescription