Blackstone Recruitment are looking for a Band 7/8a Pharmacists to work for hospital services in Lancashire.
This role is to start as soon as possible for 6 months minimum.
* Working in an inpatient clinical ward setting.
* Some dispensary work included.
* To start ASAP for 6 months minimum.
* Monday to Friday cover required (maybe consider 3 or 4 days a week).
* Accommodation available on site if needed.
* Paying between £29 to £35 an hour depending on references and experience.
* Masters Degree in Pharmacy (MPharm)
* Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Clinical Hospital Experience
* Right to work in the UK
For more information on this role or to receive a job description please contact Emma Ansett at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided
Apply today if you are available for this role!
Blackstone Recruitment Ltd. is a workforce solutions provider to both public and private sector clients within health & social care. With over 30 years combined experience we deliver qualified, compliant and experienced candidates to our clients across the UK and overseas. Our specialist divisions cover Social Care, Mental Health and Healthcare. Blackstone Recruitment Ltd is a supplier of choice to over 200 local authorities, NHS Trust and private organisations. Contact us today to find out more on how we can help you
Training And Development