Blackstone Recruitment are looking for a Band 6/7 Pharmacist to work for a Mental Health Hospital in South West London.
This role is to start 4th January for 3 months minimum.
* Ward and dispensary based work.
* Duties include checking in the dispensary, screening depot prescriptions (on EPMA), and ward commitments when needed.
* Mental health experience not essential for Band 6 role.
* Must have mental health experience for Band 7.
* Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
* Paying between £28 to £34 an hour depending on banding and experience.
* Masters Degree in Pharmacy (MPharm)
* Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Clinical NHS Hospital Experience
* Right to work in the UK
For more information on this role or to receive a job description please contact Emma Ansett at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided
Apply today if you are available for this role!
Blackstone Recruitment Ltd. is a workforce solutions provider to both public and private sector clients within health & social care. With over 30 years combined experience we deliver qualified, compliant and experienced candidates to our clients across the UK and overseas. Our specialist divisions cover Social Care, Mental Health and Healthcare. Blackstone Recruitment Ltd is a supplier of choice to over 200 local authorities, NHS Trust and private organisations. Contact us today to find out more on how we can help you