The Specialist Pharmacy is the UK leader in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) compounding. It uses the highest quality standards to guarantee unrivalled customer satisfaction. The Specialist Pharmacy provides reliable, responsive customer service delivering bespoke medications for a large customer base.
You will act as the accountable pharmacist leading on key areas of our pharmaceutical compounding operations. You will join a team of pharmacists delivering high quality, safe, effective, and efficient pharmaceutical compounding (unlicensed) medicines. You will assist in leading teams responsible for production, dispensing, and customer service. You will act on a rotational basis as the Responsible Pharmacist as per the Responsible Pharmacist Regulations.
* Contributing to the efficient end-to-end manufacturing of our compounded products, delivering excellent products/services for patients and prescribers
* GPhC Registered Pharmacist with a licence to practice in Britain and a minimum of five years’ experience
* Have an entrepreneurial outlook, and actively contribute to new product development
* Ability to work as a key member of our leadership team within a small business environment
* Good working hours, with opportunity for some flexibility