Title: 2 x Relief Pharmacist & 2 x Pharmacists
Covering: Belfast, Strabane, Dugannon & Londonderry
Shifts: Mondays to Fridays
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary + excellent benefits
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Contact number: (phone number removed)
Our client is seeking a number of qualified Pharmacists who have excellent knowledge of the Pharmacy industry, who is passionate about delivering the highest standards of patient care and has one years’ post qualification experience.
They are seeking the following positions:
* Relief Pharmacist to cover Belfast City, Greater Belfast area, Carrickfergus, Glengormley, Newtownabbey, Co. Down and Dungannon.
* Relief Pharmacist to cover Londonderry, Strabane and Omagh.
* Pharmacist to be based in branch in Strabane
* Nursing Hub Pharmacist Manager to be based in Dungannon
Essential Requirements of the Relief Pharmacist
* Applicants must be a qualified pharmacist registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland. Proficient in Pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications;
* An up-to-date knowledge of changes within Pharmacy;
* Completion of any NICPLD/HSCB courses which are compulsory components for delivery service.
* Previous active involvement in Pharmacy services initiatives such as Smoking Cessation, Minor Ailments and Medicines Use Reviews.
* Experience of multiple dispensing including MDS.
Role Responsibilities of the Relief Pharmacist
* To undertake the role of Responsible Pharmacist as and when required. Comply at all times with professional regulatory requirements of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland.
* Ensure that the SOPs are being adhered to; and that temporary amendments/reviews are undertaken and documented in compliance with RP regulations
* To ensure the dispensing process is carried out in accordance with the Code of Ethics of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland at all times
* Promote and deliver Professional Services (NHS and Private) were required to do so
* Maintain and develop good working relations with other primary health care professionals especially in local surgeries, Care homes etc.
* Ensure that the Controlled Drugs Register is maintained in accordance with the statutory requirement and that all Company procedures for controlled drugs handling within the Pharmacy are followed (including CDs and out-of-date pharmacy stocks of CDs)
* Ensure all Company procedures for dealing with dispensing incidents, actions to be taken and documentation are completed in the timeframes as specified by Head Office
* Ensure that all customer complaints are recorded and brought to the attention of the Pharmacy Manager
* Identify, share and implement best practice across the pharmacy to ensure that key professional initiatives are delivered to maximise sales and professional service
* Ensure the correct management of stock within the dispensary and adhere to Company procedures for stock management and directives from Head Office
Role Specific Competencies of the Relief Pharmacist
* Understands their audience and adapts their style of communication to meet their needs
* Provide excellent customer care for those requiring professional services
* Works well within the team and is committed to achieving team goals and targets
* Establishes relationships with customers and strengthens this through clarity and competence
* 2 stage process
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Lauren Ward.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions