Blackstone Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust who are looking for a Locum Pharmacist to work for a NHS Trust in Essex.
This is a Locum role to start ASAP until at least the end of July.
* Working for one of the biggest NHS trusts in the country.
* Supporting both inpatients and outpatients.
* Clinically screening and accuracy checking prescriptions.
* This will involve liaising with prescribers and senior pharmacy staff where needed.
Hourly Rate: £23 to £24 per hour
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Payment Method: Umbrella or PAYE
Contract Type: Locum
Contract Length: ASAP for 3 months minimum
* Master`s degree in Pharmacy (MPharm)
* Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Right to Work in the UK
For further information on this role, please contact Emma Ansett at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided or APPLY now.
Blackstone Recruitment is a workforce solutions provider and approved national framework agency for clinical and healthcare staffing. Our specialist divisions cover Healthcare, Mental Health, Social Care and Education. Blackstone Recruitment is a supplier of choice to NHS trusts, local authorities and private organisations. Our combined experience enables us to deliver qualified, compliant and experienced candidates to our clients across the UK and overseas. Contact us today to find out more on how we can help you