PPRUK are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent pharmacy group with over 10 pharmacies, based in the heart of local communities. The group have been established for many years and have a Head office with an excellent operations team who are available to support you as a manager.
The Pharmacy dispenses 8,000 items per month and would benefit from an experienced Manager who is passionate about growing the items numbers, developing relationships with local surgeries and Services.
The group also have 2 other Pharmacies located in the Evesham area which means you will also have the ongoing support of two other managers and teams locally.
Position: Pharmacist Manager
Salary: £49,000 - £56,100 + Bonus
Hours: 45 hours (4 weekdays + 3 Saturday mornings)
• Independent Group Pharmacy
• Support from Head office and 2 other Pharmacies in the local area.
• 8000 items
• Bonus’ based on NMS/ MURs
• Support staff: 1 Full time pre-registration Pharmacist, 1 Dispenser and 1 Counter assistant
• 70 MDS patients
• No Care homes
• Pharmacy is open 8.30am - 5.30pm (M-f) and 9am - 12pm (Sat)
• 5 weeks paid holiday + bank holidays
• Staff discounts
• GPHC fees paid
• Company pension
Requirements for the role:
• GPhC Registration
• 3 years’ experience post qualification.
To apply for this position, you must be a qualified pharmacist registered with the GPhC
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash