Working as Pharmacist Manager for a small independent in the area of Aberlour, you'll: apply your substantial Pharmaceutical experience and strong customer focus to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be. You'll be a hard working, well motivated pharmacist, with a strong focus on patient services to work alongside other pharmacists and a very capable team of support staff.
Expanding innovative group of pharmacies providing NHS and Private services to the Communities of Scotland.
Company who believe in progression & training so if you are looking for a career rather than just a job then this company is for you.
Located in the heart of this beautiful Speyside village, the pharmacy offers services and products designed to meet the health needs of residents and visitors alike.
Professional pharmacy team is dedicated to delivering the best care they can to make you feel better, sooner.
Offer a wide range of services from prescriptions to healthcare advice and products, toiletries, cosmetics and gifts. A free prescription delivery service is available for patients throughout Speyside.
The key skills as a Pharmacist Manager you'll:
- Provide expert clinical advice to customers.
- Lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
- Responsible for ensuring the pharmacy meets all KPI targets and general upkeep is carried out
- Provide guidance to patients regarding their prescription and/or supporting members of the team to do so
- Ordering of dispensary stock in line with company guidelines
- Ensure dispensary deliveries are ready for collection by delivery driver
- Oversee receipt of delivery orders, including checking for controlled drugs, ensuring missing items are claimed for and returns sent back within stipulated timeframes
- Ensure special order items are ordered from the correct supplier and patients are informed of a timescale for receiving their prescriptions
- Ensure all registers are kept up to date, including controlled drug, private prescription and special orders
- Build and maintain good relationships with local GP surgeries Contacting, building and maintaining relationships with a variety of healthcare professionals with any queries
Registered with The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) or currently a pre-registration trainee scheduled to qualify in 2021.
Degree in Pharmacy - BPharm or MPharm
Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications
An up to date knowledge of changes within pharmacy
Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills
Excellent organisational skills
Provide an excellent level of customer service and patient care
Eligibility to work in UK
Previous Community experience as a Pharmacist Manager is desirable
Highly competitive salary
- Clinical Works
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated