Approx. 11.000 items
Staff - 8 perm staff (mix of dispensary and retail/Full and Part-time)
Monday to Saturday as per pharmacy rota. (Mon - Fri - 9-6pm/ Sat 9-5pm)
As a Pharmacist Manager in Alexandria you'll working full days 9-6 when working Mon to Fri and 9-5 on a Saturday. Role is salaried based on 40 hours per week.
- Expanding innovative group of pharmacies providing NHS and Private services to the Communities of Scotland.
- Company who believe in progression & training so if you are looking for a career rather than just a job then this company is for you
- Provide expert clinical advice to customers.
- Lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
- Responsible for ensuring the pharmacy meets all KPI targets and general upkeep is carried out
- Provide guidance to patients regarding their prescription and/or supporting members of the team to do so
- Ordering of dispensary stock in line with company guidelines
- Ensure dispensary deliveries are ready for collection by delivery driver
- Oversee receipt of delivery orders, including checking for controlled drugs, ensuring missing items are claimed for and returns sent back within stipulated timeframes
- Ensure special order items are ordered from the correct supplier and patients are informed of a timescale for receiving their prescriptions
- Ensure all registers are kept up to date, including controlled drug, private prescription and special orders
- Build and maintain good relationships with local GP surgeries Contacting, building and maintaining relationships with a variety of healthcare professionals with any queries
- Registered with The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) or currently a pre-registration trainee scheduled to qualify in 2022.
- Degree in Pharmacy - BPharm or MPharm
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications
- An up to date knowledge of changes within pharmacy
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and patient care
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Flexible attitude
- Previous Community experience as a Pharmacist Manager is desirable
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive/negotiable salary, benefits including: pension, GPhC annual fees paid, 25 days holiday plus statutory days and 20% staff discount. Negotiable relocation or fixed period secondment package available.
- Clinical Works
- Customer Service
- Health Care