Pharmfinders are recruiting a pharmacist manager opportunity in a number of pharmacies around the Liverpool area.
These roles are full time, permanent opportunities, the roles would be suitable for a pharmacist who wants to work in a very service focused and patient orientated environment with close working with GP’s & Practice Teams.
The pharmacies offers a large range of Advanced & Enhanced patient services. These positions are fitting for a pharmacist who enjoys the delivery of patient services.
These positions offers a fantastic opportunity to join a medium sized company, offering good career progression but also a chance to work for a creditable and supportive company.
We are looking for confident and competent pharmacists, who are registered with the GPHC and that would be comfortable leading a Pharmacy team and engaging with the local community to improve the healthcare and service provision locally. The pharmacies reflects a highly professional working environment with close liaison with medical professionals and patient care at the centre of pharmacy operations.
* Full Time permanent opportunity
* Lead the Dispensing & Professional Service activity
* Lead, Mentor and Develop the pharmacy team
* Champion Healthcare Initiatives & Community Engagement
* Excellent communication & time management skills
* Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and leadership to the team
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and team
Interested? Apply Today!
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles
Complex Problem Solving
Confident And Emotionally Stable