Working as Pharmacist Manager in Wick you'll:
Apply your substantial Pharmaceutical experience and strong customer focus to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be. You'll be a hard working, well motivated pharmacist, with a strong focus on patient services to work alongside other pharmacists and a very capable team of support staff.
Expanding innovative group of pharmacies providing NHS and Private services to the Communities of Scotland.
Company who believe in progression & training so if you are looking for a career rather than just a job then this company is for you
The key skills as a Pharmacist Manager you'll:
- Provide expert clinical advice to customers.
- Lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
- Responsible for ensuring the pharmacy meets all KPI targets and general upkeep is carried out
- Provide guidance to patients regarding their prescription and/or supporting members of the team to do so
- Ordering of dispensary stock in line with company guidelines
- Ensure dispensary deliveries are ready for collection by delivery driver
- Oversee receipt of delivery orders, including checking for controlled drugs, ensuring missing items are claimed for and returns sent back within stipulated timeframes
- Ensure special order items are ordered from the correct supplier and patients are informed of a timescale for receiving their prescriptions
- Ensure all registers are kept up to date, including controlled drug, private prescription and special orders
- Build and maintain good relationships with local GP surgeries Contacting, building and maintaining relationships with a variety of healthcare professionals with any queries
- Registered with The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) or currently a pre-registration trainee scheduled to qualify in 2021.
- Degree in Pharmacy - BPharm or MPharm
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications
- An up to date knowledge of changes within pharmacy
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and patient care
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Flexible attitude
Looking for 1 or ideally 2 Pharmacist Manager to take on exciting roles in the Wick Pharmacies. You will work 5/7 days a week and be finished by 5.30pm each day, or 1pm on a Saturday which leads to a great work life balance!!
You could be a brand new pharmacist, or a long standing pharmacist either way you will be joining a great team.
£4000 relocation package
- Free Accommodation
- Clinical Works
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated