The ideal Dispensary Assistant will work and have experience in both the wards and within dispensary.
There is a Full-time position available for a Band 2 Dispensary 9 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Friday
This is a temporary contract which is likely to be extended.
• Minimum of 1 years Pharmaceutical experience
• GPHC registration
• Relevant qualification
• Excellent Communication skills including Verbal, Non-verbal and written
• To have Trust sign off on medication administration
Daily roles include:
• Tailoring conversations to each individual customer in order to ensure they are correctly and rightly informed and confident in their healthcare needs.
• Completing the final accuracy check for prescriptions that have been clinically checked by a Pharmacist.
• Ordering medicines, labelling, dispensing and endorsing of prescriptions.
• Ensuring you keep safe, clean and hygienic standards within your working environment.
• Complying with legal and professional requirements and accepted guidance on the professional practice.
• Ensuring you keep up to date on stock control.
• Reception responsibilities
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
!!!We offer a £150 bonus once you begin registering and start work within 4 weeks!!!
For more information about this role, please contact Matt at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided