Blackstone Recruitment are working with an NHS Trust who are recruiting for a Pharmacy Assistant based in North London.
This is a Locum role to start ASAP for a minimum of 4 months minimum.
* Receive deliveries from delivery drivers
* Unpack, check and put away pharmacy stock
* Stock checks
* Stock rotation and expiry date checking
* Disposing of rubbish
* Helping staff locate stock
* Ensure deliveries are stored correctly until ready to receipt
Hourly Rate: £11 - £12 per hour
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 5:00 (35 hours per week)
Payment Method: Direct Engagement
Contract Type: Temporary
Contract Length: 4 months minimum
* To hold an NVQ level 2 in pharmacy services or relevant units in pharmacy stock management, health and safety and team work or equivalent qualification
* Be physically fit and able to lift boxes and crates.
* Accurately enter data
* To work well in a team
* Be quick to learn
* Have excellent numeracy and reading skills
* Manage their time and prioritise workload
For further information on this role, please contact Emma Anset at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided or APPLY now.
Blackstone Recruitment is a workforce solutions provider and approved national framework agency for clinical and healthcare staffing. Our specialist divisions cover Healthcare, Mental Health, Social Care and Education. Blackstone Recruitment is a supplier of choice to NHS trusts, local authorities and private organisations. Our combined experience enables us to deliver qualified, compliant and experienced candidates to our clients across the UK and overseas. Contact us today to find out more on how we can help you