The Specialist Pharmacy is the UK leader in BHRT compounding. It uses the highest quality standards to guarantee unrivalled customer satisfaction. The Specialist Pharmacy provides reliable, responsive customer service delivering bespoke medications for a large customer base.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking to employ another pharmacy compounder to work in our production team who prepare unique medications for our patients and prescribers.
* Follow all quality assurance procedures for preparing formulations
* Weigh and measure suitable chemicals to prepare different kinds of compounds including lozenges, creams, solutions, ointments, capsules and suppositories
* Package and label prepared compounds using a suitable dispensing tool, and perform necessary accuracy checks
* Send prepared compound and documentation to supervising pharmacist for verification and sign off
* Perform daily confirmation that all equipment is working well, including capsule machines, counters, and balances.
* Knowledge of product preparation, compounding, packaging and labelling as well as quality assurance standards
* Proficiency in computer usage
* Effective oral and verbal communication
* Working collaboratively with team colleagues and pharmacists
* Ability to work as a key member in a small business environment
* Be willing to train for NVQ level 2 qualification in dispensing
Support to gain a recognised NVQ level 2 qualification in Dispensing
Free car parking facilities
Five minutes walk from Dagenham East underground
Packaging And Labeling