PPRUK are currently working with an Independent Pharmacy who are based in Martlesham, Ipswich. They are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and qualified NVQ2 Dispenser for their branch.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to further their Pharmacy career, and who is interested in getting involved in other Pharmacy related ventures other than just dispensing. They are looking for someone who is passionate about furthering their career and can offer career progression to train and qualify to become an NVQ3 Pharmacy Technician.
Position: Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant (NVQ2)
Location: Martlesham, Ipswich
Salary: £9-10 an hour (£18,720- £20,800)
Hours: 40 hours / Monday to Friday only (9am -6pm)
* Independent Community Pharmacy
* Career progression provided to train to become an NVQ3 Pharmacy technician
* 20 Days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
* Monday to Friday only (Occasional weekends may be required due to the branch running a Covid 19 Clinic, however normal hour are Monday - Friday )
* 6,500 item Pharmacy (medium volume)
* Nest Pension scheme
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003