Salary £15,606 - £18,270 Per Annum
Full time hours 37.5 per week 8.30 - 5.00 Monday - Friday
We are looking for a Pharmacy Driver/Assistant to join our Pharmacy Team based in Northampton. This post is the first step of the Pharmacy career journey. The successful applicant will be enrolled on the Apprentiship Level 2 in Pharmacy Services with the opportunity to develop further in the future.
Working at St Andrew`s Healthcare
We`re the UK`s largest independent provider of NHS services, a unique mental health charity aspiring to deliver truly world-class care. Our focus is transforming lives through ground breaking treatment and rehabilitation, with surpluses re-invested in our outstanding facilities. You`ll find a welcoming, inclusive culture here, inspired by the shared values of our team. Everyone has their part to play in the amazing work we do - you`ll have every opportunity to get what you want from your career.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking Pharmacy Assistant related duties appropriate to the role
- This includes transport of medicines to wards within Northampton grounds and the surrounding area. There may be an occasional requirement to deliver to one of our regional sites in Essex, Birmingham and Nottinghamshire.
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Be willing to complete the NVQ Level 2 Pharmacy Service Skills or already have this qualification
- Enjoy working as part of a team, have good time management skills and be able to communicate effectively
Please contact Lisa Green Dispensary Manager [Click here to apply]
for an informal discussion.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Sickness policy on par with the NHS
• 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years` service
• Life cover
• Car lease scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Healthcare cash plan
• Free parking
• Paid DBS application
• Access to free vocational qualifications
Closing date: Sunday 11th November 2018