Pharmacy Manager - Coventry Ricoh Arena found on Tesco
Coventry, MID cv6 6as
About the Job
Discover what it's like to work in a fast paced environment, where colleagues are focused on delivering a gold standard of service and patient care. There's a lot more to it than dispensing medicines. Every day you'll have the opportunity to make things better for customers in all sorts of ways, such as helping customers with their new medicines, providing vaccinations, reviewing customers' use of their medicines, and checking blood pressure or testing for blood glucose levels. It's very much about supporting our communities, by making the best healthcare choices available and convenient for local people.
Working alongside experienced pharmacists and managers, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based. Our management team comes from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
We are looking for talented and driven pharmacy professionals who can lead and deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers and in return, we'll provide a supportive team, detailed industry training and a varied working environment where no two days are the same.
As a Pharmacy Manager, you'll play an important role in managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues into senior pharmacists of the future whilst delivering a great service for our customers. You will also be responsible for:
* Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
* Leading, motivating and developing your colleagues.
* Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
* Building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
Working as part of a team of Pharmacists, your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning. Supported by your Duty Pharmacy Managers, you'll also develop your management and leadership skills by managing other healthcare professionals.
Managing one of our modern pharmacies, you'll apply your pharmacy and people leadership experience and passion for patient care through services, to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be.
You will need:
* A pharmacy degree
* Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
* MUR accreditation
* Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
* Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
Report this job
Coventry, MID cv6 6as
About this company