Salary: To £55,000 (dependent on experience) + Pension Scheme + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + More!
Most Pharmacists who are good at what they do, are actively encouraged to move into a leadership role. However due to the small number of pharmacy management training programs, many Pharmacy Managers share frustrations at the lack of leadership training provided. This leading hospital solve this problem for their leaders, all heads of departments have access to dedicated coaching programmes and benefit form clear performance goals.
Perhaps you strive to work within a state-of-the-art patient centric facility that invests in their equipment and services. Maybe you want to work with some of the industry’s leading professionals and enjoy a collaborative approach to achieving goals.
3 great things about this Healthcare Provider:
- A prestigious independent hospital with world leading clinicians who are passionate about time to care. Be mentored by the industries best people.
- Constantly investing and making advancements they are opening a brand-new service, improving their facilities and ultimately their patient experience!
- Dedicated training provided, this is the opportunity to be mentored by the best and really develop your experience within private acute care.
The Hiring Manager told us; ‘We have a really loyal team of dedicated professionals and we offer a diverse mix of high acuity care to our patients.’
As a Pharmacy Manager, you will:
- You must be a qualified Pharmacist (HCPC registered) with a proven track record effectively leading a team within a hospital environment through providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership.
- Work closely with Consultants and Clinicians to provide advice and support whilst ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines.
- Support the hospital and departments with promoting the safe management of medicines and ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards.
Why other Pharmacists want to work with this Hospital:
- This well-established private hospital has 6 theatres, 85 beds, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and a supportive development plan to help you achieve your career goals!
- As part of the hospital leadership team, you can expect to be empowered to meet business goals. New ways of working that will improve services are encouraged and you will enjoy high levels of autonomy to run your department.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.