Pharmacy | Band 7 | Kent | Full Time | Fully Funded Training Programs | Career Progression
Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital have a unique opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager to be responsible for leading, motivating and effectively managing the pharmacy team by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership.
Spire Tunbridge Wells is a 40 bedded acute hospital situated in rural Kent, located within five miles of Royal Tunbridge Wells and on the boundaries of West Sussex. The hospital offers a range of services and facilities including two operating theatres, a sterile services department, a dedicated endoscopy suite, and a diagnostic and imaging department with an MRI and CT scanner. There are outpatient and physiotherapy departments providing services six days a week.
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation
- Be responsible for leading, motivating and effectively managing the pharmacy team by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership
- To provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost effective use of medicines.
- To advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring
- To promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of a high quality healthcare service
Who we're looking for
- Registered pharmacist
- Minimum 3 years hospital pharmacy experience
- Management qualification - not essential, but desirable
- Excellent people management skills
- The ability to introduce and implement change
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Elena Tsoneva on 07921 065 874 or [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Coaching And Mentoring