You will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. Our clients management team come from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
The pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of their business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for their customers. The modern pharmacies are climate controlled, safe and secure working environments for you and your colleagues to develop.
The Pharmacist in Swindon will be responsible for:
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything you do
- Ensuring medicine is available
- Carrying out tests, dispensing and giving health care advice
- Leading and motivating colleagues
- Building working relationships with Price Care organisation and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims and accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
The successful candidate will have:
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the GPhC
A competitive salary with an opportunity to progress and develop their career further.
- Claim Processing
- Surgical Procedures