Pharmacy Manager | Salary dependent on experience | Norwich | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Norwich has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced healthcare professional to join our team and play a critical part in our period of growth!
Spire Norwich Hospital holds a long-standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We have 4 theatres, 2 wards, comprising of 50 beds, and deliver a range of outpatient services through our busy and dynamic outpatient and diagnostic imaging departments providing a progressive and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team.
Duties and responsibilities:
As Pharmacy Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the safe running and development of our Hospital Pharmacy, your duties will include:
- Providing an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation
- Be responsible for leading, motivating and effectively managing the pharmacy team by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership
- To provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost effective use of medicines
- To advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines
- To promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of a high quality healthcare service
Who we're looking for:
- GPhC Registered pharmacist
- Minimum 3 years hospital pharmacy experience
- Management qualification - not essential, but desirable
- Excellent people management skills
- The ability to introduce and implement change
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Andy on [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Coaching And Mentoring