Applications close in 3 days
* 730 Washington St, Huntingdon, PA 16652, USA
Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 and now owns and operates 18 Medicine Shoppe stores in Pennsylvania and New York. We still believe that our customer is the most important person at our pharmacy. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your neighborhood Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for caring and compassionate Pharmacy Technician at our retail store in Huntingdon, PA.
Job Opening: Pharmacy Technician
Location: 730 Washington Street, Huntingdon, PA
Work Schedule: Variable approximately 20 hours/week coinciding with store operating hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm)
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for providing caring and compassionate service to our pharmacy customers. The position often also requires:
* Assists in pharmacy marketing initiatives, diabetic shoe sales, and value-added services
* Processes incoming inventory orders and supplies, and verifying correct quantities are maintained in inventory records
* Perform inventory audit counts, process returns, stock shelves and price labeling as directed
* Assists in preparing prescriptions by selecting the pharmaceutical or accessory from stock; counts, pours, reconstitutes or compounds, packages, and labels the product as required
* Prepares Mediset packaging by inserting medications into designated compartments relative to time and day
* Performing cashiering functions
* Providing Customer Service to patients and Health Care Providers
* Promote promotional items and suggestively sell to patients based on pharmacist recommendations
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
* Previous pharmacy technician experience a plus; training is provided
* Prior experience in a customer service and cash register environment desired
* Basic computer skills
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.