Contracts available with immediate start for experienced Pharmacy Technician to Dispense prescription drugs and other healthcare items to patients as directed by licensed pharmacist within the NHS.
Available on a full/part time basis with immediate start offered.
Work is available for a minimum of 3 months on an ongoing basis.
Some responsibilities will include:
•Handling clerical duties, such as answering phones, placing orders, and operating the cash register
•Responding to patients' questions about medications by arranging for them to speak with the pharmacist
•Counts, pours, mixes, packages, labels, and prices prescription medications
• You must have at least 12 months previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician within the NHS
• Active Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on [Click here to apply]
or via email to [Click here to apply]