Pharmacy Production Technician
Salary: £24,762 (£12.70 an hour)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
My client is a global leading provider and manufacturer of healthcare solutions. Due to continuing success, they are expanding rapidly which presents a fantastic opportunity for someone to join their Aseptic unit in their Aseptic Production Department.
This company offers a brilliant opportunity for continued development and career progression. The successful candidate can expect to receive a handsome salary and various job benefits alongside fantastic career progression, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
We are looking for a motivated Pharmacy Technician looking to take the next step in their career. You will join a team of motivated, positive technicians and provide support to Pharmacists in releasing aseptic manufactured finished products. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for providing a reliable and efficient aseptic manufacturing service production check of items made, working within current GMP guidelines.
Some key responsibilities for the job are:
* Performing production checking, ensuring all BMR’s, related production documents are completed prior to shipment.
* Production checking to ensure all manufactured items have been visually inspected.
* Identification, investigation and documentation of Deviations/identification and reporting of errors.
To apply for this role, you should have:
* GPhC registration OR working towards GPhC (if you do not, you will be unsuccessful).
* A BTEC NC Pharmacy Services/NVQ Level 3 pharmacy services or equivalent.
* Ability to perform under pressure in a busy environment whilst maintaining a strong level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Understand GMP as related to Aseptic Services.
How do I apply?
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful
Attention To Detail