Pharmacy Technician | Pharmcy Department | Redbridge | 30 Hours Per week | Band 5 equivalent
Spire London East Hospital are looking for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to join our Pharmacy team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to join our team and develop their carer in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment. The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16 day case rooms called 'pods'. Facilities include 4 operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery units, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the safe and effective use of medicines, ensuring cost efficiency.
- Assist in delivering pharmaceutical care to meet patient’s health and well-being needs.
- Assist in assessing people’s health and well-being within the context of their medicines.
- Movement and management of medicines.
- Establish and maintain communication with people about pharmacy activities and medicines.
- Modify and structure data, information, computer records and stock management documents.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of services.
- Contribute to quality improvement
.Who we're looking for
- GPhC registration is essential.
- NVQ3 or equivalent
- 6 months experience in either Hospital or community
- Great communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on 07935 755240 or [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Patient Health Questionnaires