The ideal Pharmacy Technician will Provide cover for the dispensaries within Stoke and will have the previous experience working within a hospital.
This is a full-time position available at 9:00 AM to 17:00 PM from Monday to Friday
This is a temporary three-month contract- likely to be extended.
Daily roles include,
•Liaison with community pharmacy.
•Assessments for self-administration.
•Accuracy checking pharmacist prescribing, dispensing.
•Checking accuracy of other's dispensing, answering queries and placing orders with
•Checking patients own drugs.
•Arranging for prescriptions to be written.
•Minimum of 1-year Pharmaceutical experience
•Excellent Communication skills including Verbal, Non-verbal and written
•To have Trust sign off on medication administration
•Ideally should be an Accredited Checking Technician (ACT).
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
!!!We offer a £150 bonus once you begin registering and start work within 4 weeks!!!
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided