Pharmacy Technician | Pharmacy | Band 4 dependent on experience | Bristol | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Bristol has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician
With 76 beds and 5 operating theatres and the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, Spire Bristol Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years
Duties and responsibilities:
Working as part of this close-knit department, you will provide an exemplary specialist technical service to support the pharmacy department and other areas of the hospital that stock medicines. Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the safe and effective use of medicines, ensuring cost efficiency
- Assist in assessing people’s health and well-being within the context of their medicines.
- Movement and management of medicines.
- Modify and structure data, information, computer records and stock management documents.
Who we're looking for:
- Be GPHC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Previous hospital experience would be desirable
- Desirable would be ACT qualification, medicine management qualification
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care & strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatients, day cases and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on 07850725333 or email [ Link removed ]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Health Care
- Stock Control
- Technical Services