Phlebotomist | Inpatients and Outpatients | Band 2/3 dependent on experience | Tollerton | 22.5 Hours Per Week
Spire Nottingham has an exciting opportunity for a Phlebotomist to join their growing and fast-paced team.
Spire Nottingham Hospital is the only CQC Outstanding rated private hospital in Nottinghamshire and we are committed to delivering excellent individual care from the first time a patient contacts us until after their treatment is complete. Our state of the art, purpose built hospital located in Tollerton, has 42 private ensuite rooms, 4 theatres including a hybrid theatre, a 5 bed Critical Care Unit, a minor ops suite in Outpatients, 11 day case beds, endoscopy suite, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, physiotherapy, pharmacy and 300 free car parking spaces.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To assist the multi-disciplinary team to provide an exemplary phlebotomy service across Inpatients and Outpatients
- Prioritise attention to patients, alerting the team when there are changes in the individuals’ health and wellbeing or any possible risks.
- Identify and report any significant changes that might affect the individual’s health and well-being to the appropriate person.
- Have flexibility around standard working hours when required by the service
Who we're looking for:
- You must be trained the Phlebotomy and have experience in the role
- You must have experience in a clinical setting
- Experience in ECGs is desirable but not essential
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O’Neill on rebecca.o’Email blocked - click to apply or 07885 708 488
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications