This advertisement has been placed by the organisation named in the 'Department' section above.
Should you require further information regarding this vacancy please contact the organisation direct.
The Modality Partnership
Developing an Exciting Future in General Practice
We are recruiting for a
Physician Associate – Based at Ship Street Surgery, East Grinstead
Are you committed to a positive future as an NHS employee in an integrated care facility?
Who are Modality Partnership?
- A growing super partnership providing primary care services to patients across multiple GP Surgeries throughout the West Sussex Division
- Our focus is on delivering innovative, high quality patient-centred care whilst providing a supportive working environment for our multi-disciplinary teams.
- Commitment to developing and sustaining a learning environment for exceptional health professionals of the future
- Working with local colleagues to deliver integrated care
- Proud of our professional friendly team who look after our patients
- Provider of established and high quality services on site (outpatients, diagnostic, mental health, surgical)
What we offer?
- Team cover during absences, reducing backlog on your return
- A caring and supporting working environment for all our staff
- Full introduction into Primary Care
- Team meetings
Training and Development
- Full induction programme
- Protected learning time
- Opportunities to follow a career escalator
- In-house practice meetings
- Internal development appraisals
- Fairness, equality and honesty
- Practice social events
- Competitive salary package
- Generous annual leave entitlement
What we expect from our Physician Associate
- Dedicated, flexible individuals with high aspirations for themselves and for integrated primary care teams
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Positive, confident and organised individual who adopts a flexible “can do” attitude to their work coupled with a focus on delivering a high quality service.
- Commitment to the team and partnership
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ([Click here to apply]), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the [Click here to apply] for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.