Physician Associate- Rochford
Are you a Primary Care Physician Associate in Rochford, looking for flexible work opportunities? Chase Medical wants to hear from you!
Locum work with Chase Medical
- Our Physician Associate locum rates are £38.50 to £62 per hour, including holiday pay. This means working with Chase Medical is a great way to boost your earnings, as you can earn over £300 for just one 8 hour shift!
- Our locum work is a great way to work completely flexibly, with no minimum number of hours or shifts you need to complete. This allows you to fit work around your schedule, giving you the freedom to work as and when you choose- whether you want an occasional ad-hoc shift or regular locum work.
- Many of our shifts are available to be booked months in advance, and with over 3000 shifts available across the country each month, this gives you a large amount of choice for locum work!
- We have work across a range of primary care settings, including General Practice, Walk-in Centres, Out of Hours clinics and Extended Access providers. This means as well as regular weekday shifts, we often have a number of evening and weekend shifts available too!
- Working within a variety of settings is a great way to build your professional network, provides CPD opportunities, and can even be a great way to test out potential new workplaces!
It's completely free to join Chase Medical, and our registration chats are quick and simple. Picking up locum work with Chase Medical is easy- and when you get to the surgery all you need is yourself and your Smartcard. The surgery will provide you with all the equipment needed for your clinic and will also give you an induction to the surgery.
Chase Medical is the leading specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, working with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care providers in the UK, with many of these choosing to work exclusively with Chase Medical for staffing. Chase Medical is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, and we take pride in providing a friendly and responsive service to clinicians and centres alike, taking the time to understand each of their respective needs and working diligently to meet them
Registering with Chase Medical means you'll have a dedicated recruitment consultant, available to assist you from your registration, to picking up your first shifts and beyond. They'll be on hand to answer any queries you may have and will work actively to find work opportunities that suit you.
Want to register to gain access to our opportunities? Contact Chloe on 0114 275 7421 or Email blocked - click to apply!
To get you registered with us, we'll run though our quick and easy registration chat, and find out more about your skills and experience as Physician Associate , as well as your wishes for work. During our registration chat, we can also get you signed up to our Chase Medical App, where you can browse and choose shifts locally to yourself, keep track of your shifts, and even have timesheets signed.
Looking for a new Permanent role?
We have a dedicated team of permanent recruitment experts, who would be delighted to help you look for a new job. Call our permanent recruitment team on 0114 275 7421, to talk about what you'd like in role. Our permanent team take the legwork out of looking for a new role, and are on hand to help you every step of the way throughout the recruitment process.
Do you have a colleague or friend that might be interested in our work opportunities? Let us know - you could earn up to £500 for each friend you recommend!
Basic Life Support
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Basic Cardiac Life Support