Physiotherapist |MSK Outpatient| Band 5/6- Equivalent | Chatham| full time 37.5 hours per week | Learning and advancement opportunities
The Spire Alexandra Hospital are looking to recruit an experienced Physiotherapist to join our friendly team in the outpatient department. To be considered for this role you must be an MSK Outpatient Physio with at least 3 years post qualifying experience in this setting. Our Physio Outpatient department has a busy throughput and receive referrals through our consultants, GP’s, and self-referred patients.
In this role you will find that you can quickly build your clinical knowledge by close working with fellow clinicians and some of the best regional consultants. We are always developing our services at so here at Spire things never stand still, so you’ll need to be able to embrace change. This change can often mean opportunities for learning and advancement, whether that is helping develop clinical protocols for a new service, specialising in a clinical area, or eventually leading a team. There is also opportunity for ward-based work and covering of inpatient services
The Spire Alexandra hospital is located in Kent approximately eight miles from Maidstone and five miles from Chatham. We offer everything from health screening and checks, to acute and minor surgery through to professional recovery and rehabilitation. Our facilities boast two laminar flow theatres and 32 beds across two ward areas, an endoscopy suite, imaging department, physiotherapy and outpatient consulting rooms. Our outpatient department is open six days a week, including evenings, offering flexible appointments for patients
Duties and responsibilities
- As a qualified Physiotherapist at Spire you will enjoy a very diverse role. We perform a wide range of surgeries including lots of joint replacements along with general surgery
- Provide highly skilled and specialised assessment, diagnosis and treatment for patients within the out-patient service
- Take the lead role in physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patient caseload
- Develop knowledge and practice in own area of work
- Improve quality
Who we're looking for
- This role will suit an experienced Physiotherapist who is a competent team player, who has the desire to learn and develop whilst supporting other team members with knowledge, skills and experience
- You will hold a BSc in Physiotherapy and be experienced in Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please email Sherine Lowers @ [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Human Musculoskeletal Systems