Contracts available with immediate start for experienced Neuro Physiotherapist to diagnose, assess and treat physical problems/conditions.
Available on a full/part time basis with immediate start offered.
Work is available for a minimum of 3 months on an ongoing basis.
Some responsibilities will include:
• The provision of direct clinical care, encompassing professional assessment, treatment and management of patients referred to the Service.
• Working together with other professionals in health, education and social care to provide the most effective care to adults with a diverse range of clinical conditions.
• Providing supervision of less experienced related professionals as well as support workers and students. Advise members within the interdisciplinary team and other agencies regarding their professional intervention.
• You must have at least 12 months previous experience as a Physiotherapist within Neuro
• Physiotherapy Qualification & HCPC Registration
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on [Click here to apply]
or via email to [Click here to apply]