Duties and responsibilities
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the outpatient department
- Discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks and wellbeing.
Who we're looking for
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ post graduate clinical MSK experience
- Experience of assessing, diagnosing and treating a range of patients/cases
Working Hours: [Insert hours]
Contract Type: [Insert Bank/Perm/Fixed Term Contract]
[Delete as appropriate: Benefits for FTC and Perm Colleagues only]
We offer employed colleagues a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
[Delete as appropriate: Bank Colleagues]
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: [Insert Date]. If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact [Insert Name] on [Insert Email] or [Insert Telephone Number].
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Minimum Shift Keying