Physiotherapist | Band 5/6 Equivalent |Chatham, Kent | Full time | £32,000 p/annum + benefits!
Here at Meditalent we are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Physiotherapist on behalf of our client.
This role is aimed at a band 5 or band 6 physiotherapist who is keen to develop in MSK outpatients and happy to cover inpatients as part of the role. More experienced clinicians will be considered for this role also.
- Provide highly skilled and specialised assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for patients within the out-patient service
- Take the lead role in physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patient caseload
- Develop knowledge and practice in own area of work
- Be a part of the wider team push to maintain and improve quality
- To cover wards and orthopaedic inpatient load as needed
- Enthusiastic and proactive candidate
- Previous experience of MSK outpatient services and orthopaedics is desirable but not limiting for the right candidate.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Free BUPA wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please contact Sam by phone or text on 07786825966 to discuss further about this position.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Self Motivation
- Physical Therapy