Full-time: 5 days over 7-day period
We are looking for a physiotherapist to provide physiotherapy input to residents with a variety of musculoskeletal, neurological and other complex conditions, treatments and goal setting to own designated caseload of residents.
* To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of intervention.
* To be able to successfully work as part of a multidisciplinary team that will carry out a full neuro assessment, identify impairments, plan treatment (Care Plan) and hand over exercises/treatment to therapy assistants following demonstration – where a case is complex (to pick up the case load),
* To be able to sign post residents or refer on for Xrays (clinically reason), specialist treatment or further assessments where case is complex,
* To have knowledge of when the spasticity clinic, orthotics, SLT are required,
* To be able to compile a report – therapy input and progression to social workers/relatives.
* HCPC registration
* BCs in Physiotherarpy or equivalent
For further information on the role, please contact Laura from Piers Meadows Recruitment
- Multidisciplinary Approach
- Human Musculoskeletal Systems