Physiotherapist | Physiotherapy | Band 5 dependent on experience | Sutton Colefield, Birmingham | Full time
Little Aston are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated band 5 equivalent physiotherapist who is looking to build a solid foundation on which to develop their career. The role will involve working in both an inpatient and outpatient setting and will have a structured training program in place in order to support the successful candidate's learning and skill acquisition. The inpatient work will primarily involve a post-orthopaedic surgery caseload with some additional surgical specialisms including general surgery, gynaecology and urology.
Spire Little Aston Hospital is a leading private hospital in the Midlands, offering comprehensive hospital care to patients from Birmingham and the surrounding areas of the West Midlands and Staffordshire. The hospital has an exceptional reputation within a variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Sports & Exercise Medicine, Cosmetics, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, General Surgery & Physiotherapy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the outpatient setting.
- To work as an integrated member of the inpatient physiotherapy team, guiding and supporting each patient's physical progress through to a safe and effective discharge
- Discuss and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks and wellbeing.
Who we're looking for:
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- An existing Band 5 Physiotherapist who is looking to develop their skills and experience or a newly qualified physiotherapist looking for their first substantial post.
- Hold a valid HCPC with no restrictions
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to excellent patient care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O’Neill on Rebecca.o’[ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications