Physiotherapist - Band 6 | Goring-By-Sea, Worthing | £36,000 per annum
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Here at MediTalent we are Currently seeking for our client an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join the Physiotherapy team. This is a great opportunity to work alongside an amazing Physiotherapy Manager and Specialist Physiotherapists in this department.
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Proven track record in providing the highest standard of assessment and treatments.
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £36,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday per annum (Increasing to 30 days)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Free On-site parking!
Apply online now for the chance to be considered for this role or please get in contact via phone or text with Sam on 07786825966 to discuss further about this role.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Risk Management
- Physical Therapy