Physiotherapist | Edinburgh area | £30,000 - £32,000k Per Annum depending on experience | Full Time
Excellent opportunity to be part of this prestigious Hospital! Our client is looking for a highly motivated and Newly Qualified Physiotherapist. Fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a surgical environment in the Edinburgh area on a full time basis.
About the role:
- To provide a high standard of Physiotherapy assessment, treatment, and advice to patients with an inpatient physio department
- Discuss, agree, and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients and supporting staff with relating clinical reasoning
- Support the wider hospital and physio staff leading manual handling and falls
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary teams in order to provide the highest standard of patient care
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- Post qualification experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are key to continue our high standards of patient care
- A willingness to learn with a pro-active approach to continuing professional development
- 35 days holiday per annum (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Competitive pension scheme, life assurance and private medical (vitality)
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Free on-site Parking
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Manual Handling