The ideal Physiotherapist will have experience providing an integrated therapy service to all the acute medical wards working with the elderly within trauma and orthopaedics.
The position is available on a full-time basis Monday to Friday on a three-month contract - However, this is likely to be extended.
Daily roles include,
•To provide specialist physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients.
•To supervise and support other therapy staff, students and colleagues in order to deliver Trust contracted services.
•To carry own caseload of complex and non-complex patients and seek guidance from a band 7 physiotherapist for more highly complex situations.
•To provide expert advice, guidance, signposting and information to health and social care professionals, clients, carers, relatives.
•To actively participate in clinical supervision to ensure clinical competency, continuous development of clinical and non-clinical skills required to work as a professional in healthcare.
•12 months previous experience working as a Physiotherapist in an acute setting.
•To be able to work as a loan worker delivering assessment and treatment of frail elderly patients.
•To be professional and legally accountable for all aspects of own work.
•To be well organised with prioritising urgent or unexpected or planned referrals, adjusting caseloads and allocations to meet revised needs.
•Excellent and interpersonal communication skills
•Ability to demonstrate and apply an understanding of policies and procedures.
• HCPC Registration and reliant qualifications
• To select appropriate treatment techniques from within own scope of practice referring to evidence-based practice
If you think this is you and would like to play a key role in maintaining peoples wellness, don't hesitate to apply!
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided