Civilian Physiotherapist in Wiltshire
As a Physiotherapist, have you considered expanding your clinical portfolio and working on a Military Base?
The MOD are looking for civilian Physiotherapists for Larkhill Medical Centre, Wiltshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a multidisciplinary team working within a well equipped medical centre. Working within the MOD, you will experience a more relaxed environment, different patient profile and great support from staff.
* Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
* Be HCPC Registered as a Physiotherapist
* Be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP)
* Hold a Postgraduate Diploma in the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation
* Have two years clinical experience
* Have evidence of Continuing Professional Development
The hourly rate is £30.78.
To discuss this role or for more information, please contact Hannah on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Locations: West Midlands