Full & Part Time Opportunities
We’re currently working with a very successful sports therapist located in the beautiful town of Shrewsbury.
The business has now been running for just over 4 years and in that time have been through 3 location moves, upping in size on every occasion and gained some very impressive clients along the way.
For the full time position the contract is at 37.5 hrs per week with the opportunity of overtime if you would like it. The days and hours that you will work will be agreed up to job offer between yourself and the employer.
There is a huge 28 day’s holiday off per year including Bank Holidays.
If you’re interested in picking up some extra work on weeknights and weekends, then they can offer you as much as you can do with varying rates of pay.
The successful applicant will have the following.
- BSc Physiotherapy minimum. MSK experience
- Registered as a Physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) & CSP membership.
- Ability to empathise with a wide variety of patients
- A desire to positively impact people’s lives every day
- Driven to achieve exceptional treatment outcomes
- Passion for communicating with patients and Health Professionals
- 2+ years Post-graduate experience
- Self motivated
If you would liek to know more about this role, please apply now and somebody will be intouch.
Thanks for reading
Certified Safety Professional
C++ Server Pages
Minimum Shift Keying