The ideal Physiotherapist will have experience in providing rehab support to people within a hospital setting.
We are looking to recruit a Band 6 Physiotherapist with a patient centred approach for assessments and treatment of patients admitted to the 18 bedded dementia friendly/respite unit working within an MDT.
The role is will Full-time hours from 8am-16:00pm 5 days a week every Monday to Friday, on a three-month contract, However this is likely to be extended (Part time hours will be considered for the correct candidate).
Daily roles include,
• Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
• To undertake the specialised assessment and treatment of clients referred to the dementia friendly/ respite unit, providing a comprehensive range of physiotherapy services.
• Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
• To provide a key clinical role within the team delivering specialised programmes of rehabilitation.
• Able to produce good quality, error-free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
• To provide specialised physiotherapy advice, teaching and training to others, clients, carers and staff working in health and social care.
• Ability to independently travel around the trust
• To participate in the development of evidence-based practice, physiotherapy and Community Pathway Services
• Occasional cover to other wards/ units/ sites within the service is required.
•Minimum of 1 years previous experience in the NHS.
•Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
•Relevant degree or qualification.
•Full-UK driving license with access to a vehicle
•IT and computer literate.
•Ability to independently travel around the Trust - must have a car
•Good verbal and written communication skills
If you think this is you and would like to play a key role in maintaining peoples wellness, don't hesitate to apply!
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided