TFS Healthcare is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Physiotherapist for a new rewarding opportunity.
The role involves assessment of clients affected by injury, illness or disability and delivering help through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education, and advice.
As an Physiotherapist, you will need to hold the following requirements:
- A current HCPC registration
- Qualified Physiotherapist with excellent communication skills
- Proven experience working with caseloads relevant to at least one of the follow speciality areas: MSK, Respiratory, Neurological, Mental Health or Community
At TFS Healthcare, we're an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contracts/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations. We offer a vast number of career opportunities across the UK, so we're confident of finding you the right job, in the right place at the right rate
You'll be provided with a dedicated consultant, who's professional and friendly approach means you will always be fully supported.
We also offer all our Physiotherapists the following benefits:
- Market leading Band 6 or 7 pay rates of £23-£34 per hour
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- Revalidation advice and support provided by our own clinical nurses
- In-house complimentary training
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
If you are not available for this role, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Team Foundation Server
Minimum Shift Keying