Physiotherapist | Therapy | Band 5/6 dependent on experience | Fylde Coast | Full Time
Here at MediTalent we are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our client and their warm, friendly, and supportive team. This role comes with excellent career development opportunities. With a treatment area and creating a new gym and developing women's health. This role is open to who have recently qualified Physiotherapist
This role is based in the seaside town of Blackpool. With three operating theatres undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopaedics, ENT, Spines, Ophthalmic, Urology, Vascular, Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Bariatrics, Plastics and General Surgery. They are actively supporting our local NHS during these difficult times.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients.
- Discuss, agree, and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks and wellbeing.
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- Post graduate clinical orthopaedic experience is essential
- Experience of working in a hospital environment
- Experience of assessing diagnosing and treating a range of patients/cases
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days holiday per annum (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Competitive pension scheme, life assurance and private medical (vitality)
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this great opportunity or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 for further information about this exciting role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Clinical Works
- Physical Therapy
- Risk Analysis