Salary £25000-£35000 (depending on experience)
Our modern and spacious purpose built clinic based in the Hampshire area is currently looking for a physiotherapist to join our team. We are a small but supportive team who pride ourselves in developing our staff.
We have an opportunity to take on an additional physiotherapist to the team due to growth of our client base. Within our team we have a range of specialists including sports therapists, Pilates instructors and managerial / administrative staff. We have a fully equipped onsite rehabilitation gym and a dedicated onsite Pilates studio to allow you to provide a full all round service to patients.
- Providing the highest quality, patient focused physiotherapy care for people with a variety of MSK conditions, including discussing services and treatment options to potential and existing clients
- To promote, utilise and maximise the full range of services and facilities we have on offer for patients
- Provide support, consultation and advice on MSK issues to patients
- Contribute to patients' care and delivery of service by developing skills beyond your own professional training
- Work as an autonomous practitioner with support available from the clinical team as required
- To build a strong, regular caseload of clients
- Devise and implement progressive management plans for patients for injury prevention and recovery
- Be responsible for the implementation of a high standard of clinical skills in all areas of assessment, treatment and management of a wide range of MSK disorders, within your personal scope of practice and levels of professional competence
- To demonstrate flexibility to adapt clinical skills to provide a range of services, such as rehabilitation classes, Pilates, educational seminars
- To use appropriate methods of communication with patients to optimise their potential outcomes. Communication skills of persuasion, motivation, explanation and gaining informed consent will be used with a wide variety of patients
- Communicate in an effective and timely manner with the patient, team, other medical practitioners and other third parties as required, to ensure a consistently high standard of patient care and service delivery.
- Demonstrate an aptitude to assist in the development and growth of the practice
- To participate actively in all available training, mentoring and teaching opportunities available and to continuously self develop
- To demonstrate effective time management and organisational skills during management of own workload and to be able to adapt to an unpredictable work pattern on a daily basis. This includes making patient's appointments, maximising diary occupancy, and liaising with other team members and health professionals for onward referrals.
- To undertake any other duties that might be considered appropriate by a senior therapist
Skills and Experience Required:
- BSC / MSC Physiotherapy
- HCPC and CSP Registered
- MSK Physiotherapy experience
- APPI Pilates Trained (desirable)
Motivation and commitment to developing personally and professionally is crucial. We have high expectations and standards, our patients expect nothing less too. In return for your commitment we will offer you:
- The best local facilities - purpose built and very modern
- Investment in you including a budget for CPD
- In-house weekly training and free spaces on other external courses
- 28 days paid annual leave/year including bank holidays (pro rata), increasing by a day a year up to 35 days after 2 years
- Pension contributions for eligible employees
- Childcare vouchers
We're here to help local people live a healthy, active, positive life, pain & injury free. How our customers feel - and how we treat them, whether it's in the treatment room, studio or on the phone, is of the upmost importance to us.
Central to all this is our team. So, we've developed a great place to work, with strong values that underpin everything we do and we look for people who share these values too. Continuous support, mentoring, training and feedback are part and parcel of working at our clinic.
So if you are currently looking for a new challenge that gives you the opportunity to provide excellent patient care and develop your career we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to [Click here to apply] or call [Click here to apply].