Physiotherapist | Outpatients | MSK | Band 6 dependent on experience | Brentwood | Part Time, No Nights.
Spire Hartswood Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist working part time 18 hours per week, to join our experienced Physiotherapy team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
To provide physiotherapy intervention to patients referred into the department, prioritise physiotherapy referrals in order to implement effective and timely caseload management and determine clinical diagnosis and provide physiotherapy treatment, developing appropriate packages of care, giving specialist clinical / professional advice to patients, carers and other Health Care Professionals.
Who we're looking for:
- Be HCPC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years physiotherapy experience in outpatients.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on 07850725333 or email [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications